Friday, December 12, 2008

Well, not surprisingly I'm not doing too great keeping up with this thing. But also, for weeks I've had nothing going on except for the fact that I've felt sick almost all the time! My pregnancy with Emily wasn't like this...maybe that means this one's a boy? Anyway, I'm 8 weeks and 6 days today. We've got a long way to go yet! But, I love being pregnant and can't wait to start having a baby belly (not just the lovely leftover fat I have now...lol) and to feel the baby move! And actually, today is the third day in a row that I haven't had much nausea.
Emily already "reacts" to things associated with the baby. If we ask where the baby is she'll point to my tummy and she's say "hi" and "la you" (love you) and "baby"...also if we hold the ultrasound pictures up for her and ask where the baby is, she'll point to it on the picture (the tiny unidentifiable blob that it is). I know that she really doesn't get it, but it's cute...and I think that as the pregnancy goes on, with the age that she's at, when we get a little further down the road...she will get it.
I was going to write more, but its 11:30 p.m. and my brain is pooped. So, I'll save it for later. Night!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I can't wait for you to have a preggo belly either so I can come out and take pics of y'all :)
Em is going to be such a wonderful big sister! I can't wait to see it.