Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's just sooo not my thing...

So, I thought I was all computer savy and all and well, I guess I was wrong. I mean, I never thought I was a computer genius or anything, but I can usually get done what I need to get done. This blogging thing has me all kinds of messed up in the head, though! It literally wore me out yesterday. I worked forEVER on my page and do you see the result? I mean, in a way it's totally me...I'm not all about the frills and prettiness and and all that jazz, more like simple and suave (haha), but really?! I want my page to look like everyone else's, with all the little tabs and shiz. I just can't figure it out! Grrr!!! I tried to play around with all this a few months back and just got so frustrated that I forgot about it for, oh...3 or 4 months. BUT, I have ALWAYS loved writing. It's a passion in my heart (on of the few passions I have). I don't have a cute or catchy way with words like so many bloggers these days do. But I do know that I have an incredibly deep and beautiful soul. My thoughts are deep and there have been many times in the past couple of years that as I lay in bed late at night, unable to sleep...I wrote a whole blog post in my head. And yes, I've done this more than once. I've often wished that I had some sort of recording device up there because much of my best comes while laying in the quiet dark of night. Ah well. This is my start. I probably won't make a point to write every day, because I don't always have something to say and I don't want to write just to write. There are certainly things that I won't be sharing because I don't like stepping on toes, and I have so many lovely toes on both sides of many of my thoughts and ideas. Sometimes, though...I might gently nudge some toes. We shall see. Today, I wanted to write, but didn't think I had anything to write about. And like I said...my posts aren't necessarily going to be filled with wit and humor and funny little pictures to go along with my stories (though they sometimes will). Sometimes, like today...I might actually write nothing, just because I feel like writing something. Now, I'm gonna go pretend that I can figure out how to make my page better, while I really just waste time on the computer. Ciao!!!

No comments: