Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hello, weekend :-)

I just have to say that our weekends have become SO busy, it hardly feels like downtime these days. And with it being the beginning of hunting season I have officially become a "hunting widow".  But I do LOVE having my Emily home all weekend, every weekend! Makes my heart happy.

But anyway,  tomorrow morning my hubby is staying home (instead of hunting) and GETTING UP WITH THE GIRLS so that I can sleep in! By sleeping in I mean 8:30 or 9:00 (we have to be at church at 9:30)...but still, I am SO EXCITED!!! Lol I NEVER thought I would consider 8:30 "sleeping in".

Okay, I just wanted to make a new post. I'm tired of seeing my vampire face every time I get on. Haha 

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Hope you enjoyed getting to sleep in, pal! :) Miss you!